601 Heritage Drive, Ste 474
Jupiter, Florida 33458
1-877-234-5822 (toll free)
Toll Free 1-877-234-5822
Call For Free Case Consultation
The firm provides free consultation and case evaluation. We offer hourly and flat fee arrangements and accept all forms of payment, including major credit cards.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
THE LAW OFFICE OF
SHANNON L. ROUNTREE P.A.
Florida Estate, Trust, and Real Estate Attorney
Shannon L. Rountree is the founder and owner of the firm. She is a local Floridian who was born and raised in Jupiter, Florida. She earned her undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Florida. Prior to starting her own firm, Ms. Rountree served as an assistant state attorney for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit in Palm Beach County and was a senior associate with Clark Skatoff P.A. While at Clark Skatoff, P.A. she managed the litigation and administration of probate, trust, guardianship, and real estate case matters.
Ms. Rountree has handled a variety of legal and appellate issues, including litigation of more than 100 bench and jury trials. With her experience, she has trained and mentored local and statewide attorneys in the areas of evidence and trial strategy. She has also spoken nationally on the prosecution and defense of will contests and recently presented a legal update for Florida attorneys on probate and trust law.
In 2014, Ms. Rountree was featured in Legal Leader's magazine as a top rated lawyer in South Florida. In 2013, she received Florida Trend’s Legal Elite Award, which recognizes the top attorneys in the State based on peer recognition. She also been recognized by judges and superior rank law enforcement officers for her professionalism and trial skills and has received an AV rating through Martindale-Hubbell, which is highest recognition of legal excellence one can receive by their peers.
Cost Effective Service
Toll Free: 1-877-234-5822
Contesting a Will.
Common causes of Action
and Basic Remedies
National Business Institute
Probate & Trust Law
Shen v. Parks
Legal Analysis and Legislative Update
Palm Beach County
For more information
on speaking engagements or to obtain an audio copy of the presentations, click here for the to the National Business Institute.
Bar Admissions and Memberships
• United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
• United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
• The Florida Bar Young Lawyers section
• The Florida Bar Trial Lawyers section
• The Florida Bar Real Property Probate and Trust Law section
• Probate and Trust Litigation Committee for the Florida Bar Real
Property Probate and Trust Law section
• Guardianship and Power of Attorney Committee for the Florida Bar
Real Property and Trust Law section
• Palm Beach County Bar Association North County section
• Palm Beach County Bar Association Young Lawyer section
• Youth Court Program, Palm Beach County
• Coral Reef Research Team, Palm Beach County, Florida
• Loxahatchee River District, Jupiter, Florida
• University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
Juris Doctor, May 2004
Received honors in appellate advocacy & trial practice
• University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science, May 2001